Looking for a useful review of the Eotech XPS3-0? Well, look no further! Here is our honest review of this high end sight. The XPS3-0 is lighter and smaller than any of the other holographic sights available and it is just as fast.
- EOTECH XPS3-0 - Holographic Weapon Sight in black with 68MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle
- Night Vision Compatible - Works with all Gen 1-3 night vision devices
- Compact Design - Leaves more rail space for rear iron sights or magnifier
- Mount - Compatible with both 1" Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails
- EOTECH HWS Prestige Warranty - Comes with 10 year limited warranty
Hunters and law enforcement officers will appreciate the compact size and weight of this sight as it is extremely easy to carry.
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Length: 3.5 inches
- Width: 2 inches
- Height: 2.4 inches
- Submersible up to 33 feet
- Mount: 1 inch MIL-STD 1913 rail or Weaver
- Power: single 123 lithium battery
- Brightness: 20 different daylight settings plus 10 additional settings for generations one through three and night vision devices.
Pros and Cons
There are several great things about this sight, but there are a few things to consider before making this purchase. Some of the benefits of the Eotech XPS3 include:
- Quick target acquisition
- High quality
- Easy to use
- Can naturally use with both eyes open
- Clear sight picture
- Quality mounting hardware
Some of the downfalls of the Eotech XPS3 include:
- Price: it is more expensive than some of the others available on the market
- Battery hours limit the time it can be used
The Eotech XPS 3 is a top pick among hunters and officers for many reasons. It offers a laser diode as well as holography in order to display the reticle in the window. This is something that is not offered by many other sights.
In addition, there is no tint on the glass, which means that the picture that the hunter sees remains perfectly clear. The main reason for this is because the laser can get brighter than the LED variants. This way, it does not need any tinted glass in order to create a contrast between the image and the reticle because it can do that on its own.
In summary, this sight will allow shooters to aim more quickly and accurately without adding too much weight to their weapon. A very good choice for sure!